View Single Post
Old 03-25-04, 09:03 PM   #12
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

no i wasn't closing it just uppin it over all of the closed threads. anyway here's my vote:

breakdown for restricted:

flow:slick nice mutlis at the start solid through out the whole peice 7/10

volcab:amazing!!! the best i've seen in the league so far. my god are you an anglish major in university or something?? shit 10/10

punches:really violent at the start and some good personals through out the rest of it like,"If Anyone Votes For This Cat, Then We Must Be At A Gay Convention," pretty funny 7/10

overall:24/30 great one of the best verses i've read since coming back to this site

breakdown for krackmittens:

flow:just not on level with your oppenent good none the less except those last few bars really got out of hand 6/10

volcab:good use still though no hating but a level below your oppenent 6/10

punches:solid here though nice personals through the whole peice my fav. "you not an emcee or a textcee you a femcee spitting flowery rhymes" 8/10

overall:20/30 solid verse against anyone else me included probably could of taken the win but not good enough this week

vote--restricted came to fight this week he gets my vote. one of if not the best verse this week. krackmittens did good just not on the same level the time.

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league