View Single Post
Old 03-27-04, 10:22 AM   #70
S-killz
Flyweight

IP:

"then what the fuck you stop for dummy if you slew some crack
youd make a lot more money than you do from rap"
ha ha ha,,that doesnt even rhyme,,,,,,,,a great punchline always rhymes

oh and i said DRE was a great producer not em stupid ass,,,,and i never said eminem was wack,if you would look back you would see that i said em would have his portrait in the hip-hop's hall of shame without a doubt, but not as the best emcee,,,,,i can name plenty oof others that can defeat eminem,,,,,,eminem wastes too much time on "beefs",,,,,,my bad how can you call it a beef if no one is getting physically hurt,,,,,,,,the only real beef is between 50 and ja rule,,they've actually fought,,,,,,,,but eminem i s stupid and does not nothing but be a punk-ass and TRIES to intimidate other emcee's just to try to get publicity,,,,i would think em woulod have better things to do than just record diss tracks but, apparently not,,,,,,,,,,,,,and in his new ablums he does nothing but cry about hiw mom and kim,plzm i like the eminem much better,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you still havent come at me with any knowleadgable comments on this topic,,,,,,,,,you are a complete indian dumbass,,,,,and dont call me racist that was shot directly at you no one else in your race,,,,,,,,,,,,