View Single Post
Old 04-03-04, 11:05 PM   #7
2 Time
New to RB

IP:

iight from what im seein right here...if you listen to cass's shit before he TURNED MAINSTREAM, youd understand the illicity(defined=ill abilities) that the man has...no doubt his album wasnt good becuz it wasnt hip hop...it was mainstream party and bullshit...(trust me hell get madd sales cuz he understands that part of the game)..Cass is ill outside of the mainstream stereotypes

Banks is crazy all around...his definition of mainstream is catchy mixed wit what the real hip hop heads considered fresh and above average...hes got multis metas and flow smoothness...all in one...but he dont let the game get the best of him...he uses his style...people havent come wit what he has...only person in the game wit that many metas and punches...

im definitely givin this to banks tho...i dont know he just got it crazy...peep the mans free styles man he just crazy! Cass-i give him madd props he insane but i dont think hed be able to compete