View Single Post
Old 04-04-04, 03:44 PM   #1
bandit
Unconfirmed Email

bandit aka stress - mc veteran new to the key board

IP:

my miche flows are tight, but i dont know if i'll type it out as nice as it sounds

check it -

stress flows with expertise - entertainment exotic - hot like lands with the palm trees - data storage more than pilots from palm yo - check my steeze - please clap your hands for the illest nominee - havem all itchin like fleez cause i be - pitchin more intricate word flow than - siamese phd's - double the flavor like doublemint - with unfrozen flows similar to anti freeze - cause i be - maken hells kitchen - more like zero degreez - my flows are hotter than the earths core - hotter than ten tungs that tell tails that twist time - to me its just like shootin the breeze - or smoken an el an get tweezed - i see you all watchin me - closer than sittin at home infront of your tvs - well focus on this next line - while stress stays stimulating sound smooth live in stereo - i'll makem stop the show - karate chop pop n go - what the fuck you expect a picture show - my slow show kills the illest pro - i'll havem on death row from a death blow - and i'll be blowin em away like a wild wild west show - ha ha -let the best grow bandit / stress