View Single Post
Old 04-07-04, 03:26 AM   #2
Vc
Flyweight

IP:

"Vaourcity"

Jay-Z(if he came outta retirement)(JAY-Z!,possibly the best rapper of all time,not so great freestyling,but a monster on written and lyrical,,,he brings class and strategy along with distinction to anything he touches,plus his raps is off the wall sick,who else do you know can use frank sinatra's song and rap over it?)
Cassidy(all-around battle rapper,can think of an entire plot of top the head and flow for series of 10 to 15 minutes,rips everyone new cat rips freeway.enuff said)
Jadakiss(this is jadakiss.lyrically genius hardcore,,to the fullest not many can compete against his street raps,but its not all freestyling)
Eminem(fucking monster all around sickness,it's beautiful,his talent,can be a clown,diss himself and diss you and your entire crew and still look serious and win)
Jin(i know yall thinking wtf? but jin got real potential he just not using it right he proved it on freestyle friday,not many people are capable of flowing with the capacity to defeat someone with not a single curse word in sight,which takes great lyrical abilities,plus his adds diversity and enthicity to the team and can catch a beat any time ,anywhere)

i name this team....this was a hard one forreal to think off but id name this team (there is no conceited thinking with this one but i woudl give them my name...which is actually a rap group in richmond ,va where i am it is Vaourcity,it woulda assume a different meanign for them .)
Send a message via AIM to Vc   Reply With Quote