View Single Post
Old 04-08-04, 11:42 PM   #11
fokesd
New to RB

IP:

Whassup yall? Ok lately i havent been around because i been handlin alot of business thru my website as far as web design and beats n stuff like that go. But ive had a few cats hit me up talkin bout yea u got some tight beats on there i just dunno why the price is so high...OMG now... i sell my shit pretty cheap for "EXCLUSIVES" come on now 50-100 for exclusive rights is a steal. Like i told one cat if u find someone sellin they shit for $20 either one, its trash, or two, its for leasing. I dont really do leasing but u can get a vip membership for $20/yr which gives u the full downloads which is basically leasing for demos. But yea man wtf is up with that??? 50-100 too much for exclusives??? Thas sad, u cant call urself a real emcee tryna make it and expect not to pay at least that much for the beat to be legally yours. If u were talented as most of these cats think they are u would realize that net beats are the cheapest to come by and if u nice and can make it a hit ur turnaround value is gonna be alot more than wha u put in...
ok