View Single Post
Old 04-11-04, 10:56 AM   #33
Killah Bwoy
Ble$$ed With Talent

IP:

aiight check this out im feelin both but it depends wat ur lookin for...I CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO GO TO A CLUB AND HEAR TALIB KWELI's-JUST TO GET BY SONG..heyll naw i wuld wanna hear QUICK TO BACK DOWN..and bout wat that kat sed bout south changed it to guns and hoes..maybe thats all they lived who knows..maybe thats all they know how they were raised..they jus representin u know.........and if u pissed off go and oput on lil scrappy's -head bussa that will help u...

now east:
that shit is good if u want to get shit off ur chest and if ur lookin more into the lyrics east has wayyy better lyrics then south becuz all south artist like lil jon and lil scrappy do is scream and if u want sum real shit and maybe if u want to make a luv song to ur gurl..keep it east.....u feel me....

but my vote.............................................. ..........................i gotta say east barely..heres a lil match-ups

ghostface killah's -run ft jadakiss BEATS lil scrappy's head bussa
juelz santanas-santana's town BEATS david banners' ride on 24's
trillville-neva eva BEATS cam'ron's get em girls
Jay-z's dirt off your shoulders BEATS lloyd banks-smile

or yyou could mix the two onto oen track like NAS FT LIL JON QUICK TO BACK DOWN..did u see how hot that came out

oh and whos heard the song RUN by ghostface killah ft jadakiss and sum uda kat THAT SONG IS FUCKIN SICKKKKKKKKK

Blue Print

Fear Me For I Am The Greatest
Send a message via AIM to Killah Bwoy Send a message via MSN to Killah Bwoy   Reply With Quote