View Single Post
Old 04-14-04, 08:59 PM   #8
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP:

If You Wann Battle Me Kid Bring Some Competion, How You Gonna Spark The Mic When You Cant Find The Ignition?/ See Im Like Krs One On Steroids, Your Like Canibus With Malnutrition/ Your Such A Fuckin Nobody, Would Anyone Even Care If You Were Missing/ Claiming Your Crew Is Undestructable, That Makes No Fuckin Sense/ I Pick Kids Like You Apart, Thats How I Spit And Rinse/ Im Iller Than You Kid And Like Nas "it Aint That Hard To Tell"/ Just The Fact You Think Your Dope Makes Me Thank Your Higher Than Dave Chapelle/ Claim You Got Fans, I Dare You To Name Just One/ Cuz You Got More Dick Riders On This Site Than Jenna Jameson/ How Can You Be A Leader When Aint Nobody Tryin To Follow/ You Say Rhymings What You Do, But Its More Like Spit Or Swallow/ If You Talking All That Shit Like Sean Paul Ill Have You Seein The Light/ Its Just A Matter Of Time Before You Get Banned For Bitin On This Sight/ I Dont Usually Battle Bitches, But For You Ill Make This One Exception/ Cuz You Coulnt Win This Battle If You Rigged The Whole Election/

Class Ic Bitch, Recognize

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!

A.I.