View Single Post
Old 04-14-04, 09:25 PM   #45
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

IP:

My name is Ryan and i aint no rookie.Label me a killa and i'll take your cookeis.I'll knock your cookie jar off the counter.just like i did to some bitch...no one found her.I'll make you motha fuckin shake...rattle and roll i'll slap you like a pimp like i do to these ho's.Over here...i'm Akron's finest.The finest, damn sure...fuckin call me your highness.Yea...i'm comin back now...i know you hated to see me rise when i was fallin down.Go on and hate me now and stop doin them rounds...stop doin them rounds.Instagaters,navagaters and i'm sick of these motha fuckin haters.Yea bitch you know i'm talkin to you.i trusted you once and you didn't stay true.Here i am walkin around stage and holdin my dick.You fucked up so i grabbed my gage and unloaded the barrel and laughed.You know why?I was puttin led in your motha fuckin ass.damn right you know i'm tearin it up.You know it bitch...you called me a jack ass.Now i'm back now...it's motha fuckin backlash.It's time to gain my revenge.Hell yea it's vengence.My flows right now are goin off their hinges.Now it's all over and it no time to parade.I'm back now and it's fuckin Judgement Day.I'm talkin shit, yea you know it.So quote me now and suck my dick!