View Single Post
Old 04-16-04, 11:35 AM   #12
dren
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitah
Personally I think Kerry would be better, he cant do any worst than Bush. I really dont feel Bush will be re-elected; he wont get my vote thats for damn sure. The current war over in Iraq is going to keep him from winning because too many people arent feeling Bush anymore. Especially since our soldiers are getting killed daily, and for what??................ I think Bush is the biggest liar thats been president besides his lying daddy. First we were going to war because they had weapons of mass destruction; they didnt find shit. So then he changed it and said we were going to war because Hussein is a dangerous person..............Still lying..........I admit he was dangerous, but Bush should have been upfront and just told the truth. Which is, we are going to war because that SOB almost killed my daddy. Me personally I think Hussein and the two Bush's should be locked up somewhere..............OR better yet, they should have their asses out their on the front line fighting......Anyway Kerry is getting my vote and it has nothing to do with whether he likes hip hop or not, I just dont like Bush!

don't vote kerry cause you hate bush. if you hate bush, but don't feel kerry, don't vote at all. that's better than voting for the less of two evils. bush lied, yes this is true, and so have most of the presidents before him. clinton lied about all sorts of things, bush senior did, regan did, carter did. list goes on and on. we have had very few good presidents, and the ones who were good were the ones who kept this nation free for it's first 120 years or so.

kerry is bad, bush is bad, you have a choice really of two bad politicians who will lie to you to gain your vote, order you to pay them taxes, and then they will decide what to do with your money for you. how is any of that good?

only real thing to do is either not vote or vote for libertarian since they will do none of the above and give you back your lost freedoms.