View Single Post
Old 04-16-04, 08:50 PM   #2
Truth_
Flyweight

IP:

yo....

Prosecute this prostitue with a constitute of ill phrases which combine to be the honest-truth..!1

Rhymes is hellish...crack this nigga like shell-fish...I spit the real while this kids flows are embellished..!2

Creation is selfish...I'm only feeling my self-bitch...fill you with pellets and dice ya flesh in miniature cubes like rellish..!3

Rip thru ya digestive system like a lactose intolerent and dairy...my rage is scary...un-contested by Carrie mix is soft as fairys..!4

I'm invincible so theres no need to make investments in weapons...let ya family know to make investments in reverands..!5

I'm sick enough to reach in ya chest while you restin and hang you with your own intestines..!6

I'm molding-ya-script when I'm scoldin-sick lessons leaving you with swollin-lips flowin-with-a-lisp..!7

The only thing cold on me is the frozen-wrist...loadin-clips...explodin-shit....believe me when I say my shits molten'-bitch..!8

mix your not on my level...devour ya shit like its edible...trust me your eligible
to be left like a vegetable....brain dead in terms of medical..!9

Truth is hotter than saunas in Tijuana...this cat mixa keeps denying his sexual preferance like Mike Piazza..!10

Blazin' this faggit like a pound of marijuana and gaunja while darts rip em to shreds like pirhannas..leavin more "Blood" on the street than that gang in California..!11

Dog you can bring-ya-fleet...when I'm bringin-beef...fist bangin-teeth...cuz I always bring-the-streets..!12

Make you scream-defeat when my futuristic lasers strike you with beams-of-heat and turn ya mass into cream-of-wheat..!13

dont of my verse...
spit original..............

***The*Whole*Truth***