View Single Post
Old 04-17-04, 07:18 PM   #21
quickpunch
Suspended: Biting

IP:

ok i wanna kno....are we gonna have our own crew thread where we can post shit? and our we gonna have a sig? besides just a name....if i choose 2 join i want somethin that represents us all....and i dont think we should have more than 10 ppl in the crew....cause shit gets too big and its like u dont kno who 2 get....and if ur goin 2 pick up anymore ppl make sure they have more wins than loses....6-5 doesnt cut it.....i dont kno im just a lil picky cause i always want the best....but we should all SIT DOWN AND COME UP WITH A NAME THAT WILL SUIT EVERYONE IN THE GROUP....SO YES I WILL JOIN BUT LETS ALL COME UP WITH A NAME 2GETHER SO IN THE END NOT 1 OF US WILL SAY WE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA....bein in a crew means the crew makes decisions not just one person....and i dont think we should have a leader...cause we are all leaders we all have the potential to be...lets just be sorta like soul rappers...where we rap for fun and cause we wanna elevate....if u feel me let me kno..if not let me still kno...one love pce
Send a message via MSN to quickpunch   Reply With Quote