View Single Post
Old 04-18-04, 02:56 PM   #26
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP:

I drown this lass with "spits" by the buckets - flame this a$$ like sore "holes" and "butt-itch"(hemorrhoids)//
aww f*ck it - the only time this cats tastes greatness is when he has me sitting down to get my nutts licked//
he better duck quick - cause my "burners" will leave this pricked lightly toasted like oven mitts//
and even that's the only way he'll EVER be hot - sh*t I'll leave this kid "Orange"-tinted like a bottle of Sunkist//
you dumb piss - I'll send verbal inertia at you hard enough to make you do front-flips//
I'll have fun with this - he reads my ryhmes then writes his drops so this b*tch has "sonned-scripts"//
but my spits gets "Dirty" like Aguilera on some "bum" sh*t//
he can't comp this - f*ck lips - I'll cut this pu$$ies verse apart so bad his hands'll get "thumb-splits"//
this internet bumpkin - can't f*ck with the cosmic flow kids - I'll show you all who this hoe is//
to get that four-star ranking this trick had to blow Lynds//
the 'po tends to flow spins to no end because his skills ain't po-tent - turning on his computer is the ONLY way this guy gets "dow" for "wins"//(windows)
but he thought me b*tch cause he doesn't know the sh*t I'm on - with this lost? - president Bush will order this b*tches house to be fire-bombed//
now he's crying at home - face buried in hands - attitude real sh*tty//
cause this "boy" knows he couldn't produce a "bad" track even if his name was P. Diddy//
your verbally guilty - of ryhming with no skills - so now I'm herbbing this bitty//
when the only time he "dried my spit" was after I'd finished slurpping on his momma's titty//

Just freestylin...
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough   Reply With Quote