Thread: Updated PixXx
View Single Post
Old 04-20-04, 10:24 PM   #44
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP:

look ma, you got lyrids, looks so those two already work with you. Now all we need to know is how is your studio flow, you know, your actual flow when it comes to tracks. And your voice. If you're voice is nice you are already ready to spit. Because there are so many vacancies in he game for an ill female rapper. So you should leave the site, with it's dickryders(pretty much every body that posted before me) and pursue a professional career cuz this text cee shit gets you no where. take it as a diss if you want to fellas, suck my ass. But you have looks, lyrics, and voice i don't know, but you can develop a voice. ad libs, shitn like that. But if you alre4ady got a voice you're ready ma. So get in the game and stop rhymin with us and just get into rap as a whole, try to make money off of it. I'd love to hear an audio from you, if you have any. But rappin for fun is tired, i'm tryna make money. which is why i'm putting out mixtapes and wut not, tryna get paper, ma. Make this more than a hobby. you feel me? stay up