View Single Post
Old 04-20-04, 10:26 PM   #15
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

IP:

YO THis is Pilot looking for a crew to get on i got the casket flow locked like inmates blasting methphors like 50 with guns im an aztec savage going for blood breaking bones like kurt angle i'll sacrfice any one to the sun IM blood in blood out like miklo I steal lie and cheat like eddie guerrero i dont have dr suess rhymes i came to rip out insides like ed gein i got a flow poetic style of the street and i dont really care if you dont feel it dont let me get the truth it'll be like beans im gonna to spill it you'll be a crackhead and my lyrics will be a fix you'll want to hit it .. im gonna bus it so hard my adversaries they'll look like P-O-W's Its like a rare painting im daring you to steal it I'll beat you down like you was bozo the fucken clown the only way punks get down is if they get knock out like a faethr wight fight roy jones this will be like the attack of the clones ... Cybernetic And i dont care how to you tell it !!