View Single Post
Old 04-21-04, 12:47 AM   #1
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

Gh0sT MC Vs Cybernetic Tiger... im getting this one if you like it or not

IP:

Yo this kid is laughing at me like im a joke someone needs to tell the eminem Imposter to take his candy ass back to the choclate factory/
you better have willy wonka on speed dial to come pick you up from the er cuz i'll crack your and take away your inside its just one nut/
You saying im not on your level come dog your rap style is pre-school i seen a movie about your life mike myers must have played you/
I already know what your gonna say dr suess mother goose bitch please get the fuck out my way/
that picture of VIDA is as close as your gonna get to being with a hot latin chick and we all know the truth you aint got no dick/
you want to challenge me to a stupid poll fuck that kindergarden bullshit your style is wack and full of mold/
I'll upload like the matrix i got hot latin chicks wanting to grab my dick you just watching dog get your eyes off my shit/
Your played out like atari IM more like ps2, whats wrong i challenge you to this shit but you acting like scooby doo i offered it first you said i was ok thats cool but your laughing at me so you can get the finger not cuz your number its becuase i said fuck you/
IM a sential and you aint got no emt your like zion with out neo your about to be forgotten history/
Im the new dead man inc Im gonna make your respcet me cuz im thorwing you off the cage and your rap style is dead like elvis presly/