View Single Post
Old 04-21-04, 08:24 PM   #37
Diagnose
Suspended: Biting

Cool

IP:

yea thats true dawg...I'll talk to street about it...aight ppl...

Here is a new RULE..............Every Mc In the crew will have to write a new Flow every 10 days aight....If u go in a battle..then that gives u an extra day to write ur flow..u get me..here's and example how ta do it:

Date flow written April 20,2004 Link To The Flow http://community.rapbattles.com/newreply.phpAight..thanx to a crew member..I took out a new open mic once a month...aight this is how it goes...In order to stay in this crew..you will have to win 5 battles in a month and 12 days aight...If you have won 3 battles and atleast 2 of them were against a expierenced rapper then ur in forever also aight..thats how it goes now..holluh back if u think this is better...
(RULE TO HOW LONG THE OPEN MIC GOTTA BE)

Aight...Me and Street is gonna be montoring ur stats every 2 weeks aight..And if you guys arn't doin shyt..then i'll have a crew vote on if u will be kicked or to be stayed in the crew..u hear!!!.U guys Have To win atleast 2 battles a month after u reach the 5 battles u have to win aight......

You Guys May think I'm Being All Strict Wit The Rules, But I got to cuz Most Of You People Are Newbs..and Have Just Got In The Site...aight...ANd Plus Since We all want to be the illest crew in the site...we all need to hella elevate aight...

One MOre Thing...{I THINK YOU PEOPLE WILL LIKE THIS}

Wen I see that u elevated up to the point that you don't need to follow these rules any more..cuz these rules are suppost ta help everyone get better
then u don't have ta win 2 battles a month..it will be just one battle aight.....Oh yea..if u guys have to go on vacation or somethin...just notice me of it and how long u'll be gone aight...If more rules are needed i'll notcie u of it..aight

If u don't like the rules then pm me..