View Single Post
Old 04-22-04, 09:11 PM   #13
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP:

Battle Gainst Strict and Enygma

...Fuck it, I spit reckless, punches aimed in every direction, i'll diss you and dismess you.../
Fuck restricted, look at enygma like whats dis "joker gonna do witta water pistol"...

I'm just sayin last car you seein will be a herse, dispurse ya verse like dat was rehearsed...
but for killen two bitches at once, my fans be wearin free accomplishment tee-shirts...

Clearly enygma's fearin, but strict in ya subconcious chops da only song ya hearin.../
so i'm hafta post a "thread in UE" say the leader of ya crew is "Disapeerin".../

R nottin, you un-rated bitch, theese two faggots exchangin more "seaman" than navy "ships"...
ya'll can't attempt to make-it bitch, cuz i spit stuff ya'll never heard ya'know crazy shit.../

Ya'll aint got shit likeya rockin g's, fuckin wit dis aint no "chance" stoppin me...
cuz i'm ownin dis "board" like games of "monopoly"..../

I start spitten, ill shit i get right to-it, while theese faggots interactin wit bodily fluids.../
hose theese bitches like i see through-it, "expose" them fuckers like them some "nudists".../

Bothya'll verse is played, i hear em over and over like my c.d. player is set to loop...
theese "crackers" verses suck they couldnt be good "crushed in soup".../

Don't know whatchur raps is, but ya get hit so much ya gotta use a plastic mask just to remain active...
but from constant punches, you tend to get adaptive.../

you gettin no applause or ovations like me i'm lyrically sick...
you sick to..but the only claps ya'll gettin is from restricteds dick.../

I'll constanly diss you two thats what i expect to-do only way ya relationship is legal cuz ya transexuals.../
either way you homosexuals, i'm seriously homophobe so i'll bring my Techs-to-you.../

Enygma loves cream cuz stricts "milkshake brings all da boys to da yard"...
soon as that shit gets hard he's gotcha cummin in his face free of charge.../

Theese bitches come at me wing flappin, more chicken than buckets at KFC...
I scream fuck you at the restricted embassy, and flaunt my cock in front of da F.C.C..../

when i come runnin theese kids go and hide, butcha rap at me more cocky than chrit now that he's o and five...
this is a jungle like i'm da king how you still alive, come atcha swingin how you gonna survive.../

bitches dispurse ya waisten my time, strict how can you be spitte R rated nursery rhymes...
Yo boasted brain better be teflon coated or else i'm excercisin yo mind...

my verses ill when it lingers, but i aint feelin shit like deese bitches typen keystyle without fingers...
like ya typen ya verse witcha face, nonsense is commin out how you supposed to be da winners.../

Bitch buy a masoose and you couldnt be felt, try to realease from my grip, ya in my holds like a seat belt..
i creep well, sneek up onya burn ya witta mic skill, I call dat a heat welt.../

When i begin to return after I step back, dis kids heart line jumpin more than rope skippers...
heart attacks gott em up in da I.C.U. while i'm puttin Rat poisen in his I.V. Dripper.../

Apparently you aint hearin me, when i get famous da closest thing to rap you gonna be is my sercurity...
i mustnt understand what your goal must be, cuz even da boogie man can't instill fear in me.../

Strict rights his verse in green, thats not his style its just that he's filled with envy..
you could be optomistic see the glass half full but when i'm finished you see it empty.../

I'm consuming theese kids like whoppers to fat shits, fuck deese bitches they nottin but batting practice...
so get me a realemcee not two fake bitches come at me two at once attempt to match this

Yo fuck theese bitches