Old 04-22-04, 10:18 PM   #14
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

.::Aight Check Dis::.

Yo...ChampionShip Battle...

.::Verse For Enygma::.

Check It...3....2....1...

This Kid Gets Ritiquled, For Even Trying To Spit Against Re$tricted, This Kids A Hypocrite, Just Take Your Words and Self-Inflict Them/
Said It Yourself Kid, There Are Only Two Dope Crews, UE and Class Sic, Kicked Your Ass-In, I'ma Lyrical Assasin, Punches Got You Holding For Life and Graspin/
This Kids Verse Is More Declinded Then Flat-Chested Bitches Flashing, Your Whole Verse Went In A Downward Slope, Like Ski-Resorts In Aspen/
Your Too Conceited, Brown-Nosed From Having Your Head So Far Up Ya Ass, ProneBlast, No Class, Can't Surpass, When I Spit Verbs In Third-Past/
This Cat Probably Paid Every Person To Win, Yo Enygma Stop Da Cheats, This Cats Reputation Is Like Fire Drills, All Talk and No Heat/
Say I'm OverRated, Shit Son Thats Just True Emcees Realizing Greatness, After This Battle You'll Be UndeR RATED(MY NAME), Your Record Already States This/
Its Your Fate-Kid, DirtBoy Predicted The OutCome, You Ain't The Winner, Leaving The Crowd Grabbing For Jackets, The Way You Spitting Colder Den Winter/
Got You Sweating Me In Two Diffrent Forms, Relax Kid, I Know I Do Intimidate, Holding My Mic With Pot-Holders, I Keep Shit Hot Like Jumpsuits On Heavyweights/
Your Dumb-Founed, Scatterbrained, Ya Minds Scramblin Trying To Rap Clever, I Blast Knots While You Try and Tie Your Thoughts Together/
If This Kids Supposidly Spits Dope, Then Call Re$tricted The Anti-Drug, I'm Shitting On Dis Kid Worse Than Diabetics On Exlascs, Smell My Butt/
Don't Give A Fuck, What You Saying Kid, Cause All You Ever Do Is Talk Shit, Off MY Dick, Wanna Learn How To Get Ahead In RB, Just Copy and Paste My Spits/
This Kid Looks Up To Me So Much, He Went On MTV's I Wanna Famous Face, Got His Face Replaced, But In His Skull Was The Problem, Just Too Much Space/
Like Tampons Without Strings, This Cat Is Stuck In'a Un-Comfortable Position, Got Him Wishing Re$tricted Wouldn't Post, Next Thing Ya Know His Verse Is Missing/

.::Verse For Accomplishment::.

Check It..3..2..1..Yo....

Made Your Way To The Top of The Top, But You Don't Deserve The Spot That You Got, Hot? Your Not, Watch Re$tricted Cop Da Spot, Whether Your Ready To Stop or Not/
This Bitch Says His Flows Are Classifed Sic, That He Gone Wear The Champion Crown, But This Herb Couldn't Have A Smooth Flow Even If He Sanded It Down/
Re$tricted Uses *Creativitie* To Leave This Cat With *Liqour Of Tears*, My Skill To Yours, Surpass's In Years, KO'N You Like *VanGo*, Stabbing Wit Fear/
Bitch, Please Quit Begging To Ride My Dick, and Let Go Of My Rear, Shifting In Gear, I'm Solid Like Metal, Concepts Like Glass, Slickin N Clear/
*Da Classic* Verse I'm Spitting, Will Be Remembered For Leagues To Come, Theres A *Krysis* Here, This Cats Not Spitting, My Punches Got His Jaw Numb/
You Couldn't Match Me Even If We Were Contestants On The Show Newly Weds, With Every Word Your Reading, Your Life-Line Becomes Thiner, Die Of Posionus Lead/
You Think You Got The Upper Hand, But Your Ass Can't Handle The Bombs I Deploy, How Can I Lose This Battle When I Am Battleing Two Fuckin Backstreet Boys/
Deposit Lead On Your Rap-Sheets, Leavin Your Body-Chalked On The Ground, Outlined From Your Head To Ya Feet, Now Your The Talk of Your Town/
Yeah, I'm Getting At You, but I Ain't Even Gonna Speak Ya Name
You Don't Deserve That Honor Bitch, Best Believe I'm Tweaking Ya Frame/
Check Ya Brain-Waves, Melting Your IQ With Every Spitten Metaphor, Every Line You Spit, I Done Spit In My Last Battle, Quote Re$tricted Nevermore/
I Bless This Emcee With A Lyrical Gift, Leaving You Holy With UE Punches, Snapping Ya Legs, Breaking Ya Back In Three Places, Just To Give You Sum Hunches/
Touch This? Nah, Your Level Of Greatness Doesn't Even Surpass My Enygma Of This, Blind Fury Of Fists, Thought You Hit Wit Punches?, Nah, Look At My Face, Still Impact, But Your Knees Capped, Supported By Crutches/

~R~

Good Drops Ya'll!