View Single Post
Old 04-23-04, 09:22 AM   #17
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for enygma:

flow:what can i say pretty solid some of the bars were kinda streched but it worked through most of it 7/10

volcab:nice use this is the best in this department i've read from you yet you really stepped up to the plate 8/10

punches:alot of them all of them good and personal no real played topics my fav line was against accomplishment,"His biggest Accomplishment is Winnin.........By Default//" i don't know just had me laughing good job 9/10

overall:24/30 you really changed my mind bout my prediction you did drop a verse strong enough to contend

breakdown for accomplishment:

flow:some nice flow no off spots from what i see a contender for best of the week here great job 9/10

volcab:not on the same level as your oppenents i think here not to say it's not better then most of this site but still the only spot where you should of stepped up game 7/10

punches:not as many punches as say enygma threw but yours were pretty good acouple of played topics like the monopoly one but good job my fav,"hose theese bitches like i see through-it, "expose" them fuckers like them some "nudists".../" i'll give 7/10 cause of the played topics

overall:23/30

breakdown for restricted:

flow:good job flowed well the whole way through no problems here 8/10

volcab:no as good as i've seen from you before and not the best this battle i don't think, it's almost like your slacking thinking no one can touch you 7/10

punches:not as many as your oppenents had in there verses for clear cut hits but yours did tend to be more orginal my fav,"This Kids Verse Is More Declinded Then Flat-Chested Bitches Flashing, Your Whole Verse Went In A Downward Slope, Like Ski-Resorts In Aspen/" funny i think i've heard something like it but still good 7/10

overall:22/30 really just not on the level i'd thought you'd be for a championship match considering the stuff you dropped to get here

vote--amazing battle here you all really showed why your on top. but my vote goes to a surprise enygma gets my vote just seemed to really step up good job to all though

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league