View Single Post
Old 04-23-04, 02:00 PM   #7
franchiZe
Created New Account

IP:

yo check it here is tha franchiZe ready 2 spit

I’m a fuckin mage, full 2 the brim with rage, u cudn’t hit me wit a fuckin 12 gauge//
Step into the rap cage, and spit a page, but ure ass cant rap it belongs backstage//
And crikey, what kinda name is spiky, man I’ll fuckin cripple ure psyche//
I push nikeys, this is b.ball u wanna be like mikey, u beat me…not likely//
And 2k8 man its 2k4, my rhymes are hardcore, leave u bloody on the floor//
But I luv gore, so I’ll make u bleed some more, ure raps put the whole crowd to sleep…my god was that a snore//
Put u on the spot, blow ure ass off wit a gunshot, leave u at a graveyard for ure ass to fuckin rot//
I got a grand plot, surround ure ass wit the rap SWAT, I’m the G-Unit but a G-UNot//
I leave u paralysed, toss ure ass outside, get nails and a cross and have u crucified//
I’ll let u decide, is this suicide or homicide, fuck that……it’s a fuckin rap genocide//
I can see ure fear, it shows every time I appear, cuz u know ure death is about to draw near//
I take military gear, shove a grenade up ure rear, have u blowin up quicker than Eminem’s rap career.//
I lead the rap wave, my skillz is what u crave, u aint even worthy to be my rap slave//
But I gotta say, battling me was fuckin brave, to pay u back I might not shit on ure grave//