View Single Post
Old 04-24-04, 10:41 PM   #193
KKbug
Flyweight

IP:

so now you got to run you're mouth bout my mom/well at least my mom ain't in the room wit my uncle tom/on sh*t i think she's gonna let off a bomb/gurl why you frontin, we kno you a guy wit a 2 inch d*ck/man this is jus' makin me sick/talkin to a gurl that don't suck dick/so wat if i am white trash/i do take lines but they don't really smash/i am in middle school/and i don't do drugs/that don't mean i don't kno some f*ckin thugs/i am a basketball starter and i have fun too/i don't hang on every lil' thing you do/i do hang wit friends and i do have a crew/at least i can say somethin for myself more then you/you screwed up your life/but next time push lil' harder when you try wit a butter knife/a gurl did take my guy/but when he said it, i said f*ck you good-bye/i didn't wish that i'd die/i have got my a** kicked/but that'z 1 less f*cked up conflict/and i'm still sittin here yellin f*ck the freeworld/but i kno somethin about you/every gurl you see you have you do/now i done said it for you/this is me/why can't you see/now can you tell these mother f*ckers somethin else that they don't kno bout me/