Old 04-24-04, 11:13 PM   #25
L.I.
Miss Me?

My Vote

IP:

ok....

enygma...
Fav Bars against R...
I'm Through Wit Ya Dude.....like Dessert Storm, I'll leave ya Crew Wit No Clue//
I don't Feel Cheaters.......and a Real Leader would know what to Do Wit His Crew//
Never Droppin Shit Late......you Copy And Paste from Better Rappers//
Lets Get This Straight....I'm the Great White Hype....you're just Another Cracker//

Fav Bars against accomp...
I Unleash Da Flame.....your next loss has Me To Blame//
How you gonna be in a crew with a leader who can't Keep His Name?//
This Shit's For Certain.....couldn't even comeback wit Spits Reversin//
You couldn't throw a good punch......even if you straight up Hit A Person//

Now you had great sustainment in both.....u came hard.....nice punches....great flow.....this shit was hot...u also had awesome multis and they hit hard...overall score for both....
93/100

Accomp....
Fav Bars:
Clearly enygma's fearin, but strict in ya subconcious chops da only song ya hearin.../
so i'm hafta post a "thread in UE" say the leader of ya crew is "Disapeerin".../
Ya'll aint got shit likeya rockin g's, fuckin wit dis aint no "chance" stoppin me...
cuz i'm ownin dis "board" like games of "monopoly"..../
Bothya'll verse is played, i hear em over and over like my c.d. player is set to loop...
theese "crackers" verses suck they couldnt be good "crushed in soup".../
Strict rights his verse in green, thats not his style its just that he's filled with envy..
you could be optomistic see the glass half full but when i'm finished you see it empty.../

okay your verse was also very nice....but sum lines seemed like fillers....this fucked up ur verse overall....but i had nice multis.and most ur punches were very hard hitting....woulda preferred a verse on both people but u did well wit jus a whole verse on both.......overall verse score......
87/100

Re$tricted...
Fav Bars verse enygma:
This Kids Verse Is More Declinded Then Flat-Chested Bitches Flashing, Your Whole Verse Went In A Downward Slope, Like Ski-Resorts In Aspen
Don't Give A Fuck, What You Saying Kid, Cause All You Ever Do Is Talk Shit, Off MY Dick, Wanna Learn How To Get Ahead In RB, Just Copy and Paste My Spits/
This Kid Looks Up To Me So Much, He Went On MTV's I Wanna Famous Face, Got His Face Replaced, But In His Skull Was The Problem, Just Too Much Space/

Fav Bars verse accomp:
Made Your Way To The Top of The Top, But You Don't Deserve The Spot That You Got, Hot? Your Not, Watch Re$tricted Cop Da Spot, Whether Your Ready To Stop or Not/
This Bitch Says His Flows Are Classifed Sic, That He Gone Wear The Champion Crown, But This Herb Couldn't Have A Smooth Flow Even If He Sanded It Down/
and how u used all his fellow crew members names....

Okay...these were 2 very hard hittin spits....u had great punches....awesome multis......championship caliber verses.....accomp's verse was very nice how u used the crew member names.....vocab was sick....sustainment was very high....overall score...
94/100

Okay my vote goes to R.....close call bewtween R and enygma.....they were the same in EVERYTHING except for vocab....so on the breakdown he came out in jus one category.....but this battle was very nice....props to all the emcees....this shit was the best battle i have seen on here....no doubt....

1ST - Re$ticted
2ND - enygma
3RD - accomplishment

AWESOME BATTLE

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.