View Single Post
Old 04-25-04, 02:01 PM   #30
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

aiight this was one of the best battles i have ever seen.....enygmas verse was fuckin crazy i was feelin that shyt fam...lots of multies wordplay structure was a lil off your bars were a lil stretched in some places...your flow was good it was an easy read and i think u ripped both of them in your verses..overall u did good..feelin this verse from start to end nice drop fam
enygma:8.5/10

accomplishment also had a blazin verse the first couple bars were just sick then it fell off for a couple bars but u got it back on track and although u dropped a monopoly line i still liked that shyt it flowed good with the rest of your verse...u also had tons of wordplay flow structure and multies loved the verse overall u dropped some fire shyt man
accomplishment:8/10

restricted i dont know i wasnt feelin your verse as much as the other verses u did come hard but i dont think u came hard enough to win this battle u had some fire shyt too good punches goos wordplay multies flow was good some of your bars were a lil forced i think..u had a good drop though and overall this was one of the best battles i have ever battled on...amazin shyt felt all verses

restricted: 7/10

overall i think enygma took this his verse was the best of the 3 and i think he ripped it from opener to closer in both verses overall he took this one nice shyt from all 3 but my vote is for: enygma

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.