View Single Post
Old 04-25-04, 08:47 PM   #10
MCelmersglue
New to RB

I'm sticking to you like glue, if you wanted to play games you should get Clue.

IP:

Ok, crap is about to hit the fan so I'll get you some towels...Does anyone still use vowels?

I'm tired of your dirty mouths to keep "whitey" alert, the improper speech and those "Dirty South" t-shirts.
I use proper nouns and predicates, rap about the white house delegates and about if you battle me the hell you'll get.
You can already tell I'm a threat because I'm precise; Even though I'm white, poor, and live off of rice and since my food is bland I use my words to entice, that the bass in my beats shake you so much you'll think you have lice. To me platinum is just another element, not something I wear so "shorties" scream with perverse intent; But I sure sell it. And to all you green necked thugs who knows what that mean't, screw you man your money is spent. Providing counterfeit jewelry to the ignorant masses, it's funny when corporate rap suckers' watch while their wallet collapses.
Even funnier when the same idiot tries to challenge me, lyrically, I'll cheat him far more than just economically.
Alright, this is enough of my worded caricature, if there's still any doubts peep my signature.

*brushes his shoulders off and flexes calf muscles*

Now some of you will act like George Bush and always be on the attack, and it's probably just because I'm not black
Which is understandable but it doesn't make my flow any less wack
Send a message via AIM to MCelmersglue   Reply With Quote