View Single Post
Old 04-26-04, 02:59 PM   #10
XxToXiCXxVeRbZ
huh~!

IP:

NIGGA YEA IAM FLYWEIGHT CAUSE WHEN U RAP HARD U SINK TO DA BOTTOM// WHILE MY RHYMES STAY HEAVENLY FLOATS// HIT U WITH DA ILLIEST RHYME INTO YO CRANIUM// I SHOOK WAVES LIKE A FOOTBALL STADIUM// I BREAK OUT LIKE B2K PANDEMONIUM// ""Im LikE A ((HunGry-VEloCirAPtor)) THe wAY I 'Rip-yA-FLESh'// SEnD ((Two-SluGs-At-Ya)) STiCk ARound mAkes Sure They 'HIT-ya-chEST'// WILL NEVA REST TILL DA CROWN IZ ON MY HEAD//YES I LOVE DA YOUNG I TURN DEM TO DEVILS// I SIC DEM LIKE PITBULLZ AND RIP YAW FLESH// I WILL LEAVE U VERBALLY MENTALLY SCARD//APOCALYPSE DRAWIN ORENS CIRCLES IN MY FUCKIN BACKYARD// I'm 'bout to sever ya face/ until there's never a trace/ of your existence/ and knock you senseless/ with a clinched fist/ split your heart swiftly into 50 chambers/ and put your life in danger// LYRKAL DESTRUKTION ( PLZ) I BOMB DAT SHIT LIKE 9-11// AND RECONSTRUCT IT AND MAKE A SQUAD UP COMMUNITY // U THINK U CAN STOP DA TOXIC FLOWIN IN YO VEINS// HAVE YO ASS SCREAMIN IN PAIN// SHAKIN THINKIN DAT U LIBERATING ( FREE)// you cough up gastric acid
so rapid it provides a coating for the potent potion
that causes the imbalance of your respiratory quotient
you choking worse than an asthmatic in a dust storm// COME OUT OF YO MOUTH WITH WHITE FOAM!