View Single Post
Old 04-27-04, 05:27 PM   #4
Certified
New to RB

IP:

aight wateva ill drop 1st

not even packin ma tools/ coz this boards-rules-only allow ya to battle a buncha 'noobz',
so i 'refused' this bar of harsh language to 'abuze' , a kid '13' still at 'school'- learning how to count invisible 'pubes!,
Not even a credible 'battle-nah- its me the adult-, replacing this babies rattle with a lyrical tackle,
u think teethinig is harsh, but each punch ya get from me is actually breaking each onea ya tooths enamelz,
Id bet...This Bitch connectz to that net , jus hoping one 'day', his battles gonna get him sum label to rep...
but on every of the favourite-battle-links he got checked...loosing one is like an incentiv to comit suicidal steps,
Accept ure never gonna get 'anywhere' offa forum advice, ya making bandwiths bleed,
you battling to win with de-cree, is like getting a razor to D. R. 'E'- an pushing for his hair to furtherly recced,

Finnally bitch, ya attempt is basic, ya 'tard' cunt do 'melody' packing a harp with 72 chords.....
fools expecting street credible aplause when his whole carrer exists only on net-ceeing internet boards!,

got im tired urry wity verse