View Single Post
Old 04-28-04, 05:45 PM   #30
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP:

Aight, this wasn't really that good of a battle, it had a few madd hott lines, but overall, coulda been betta on both y'allz parts.

After
Well, I think that whole butter/on a roll type shit has been played for a while now, regardless of whether it's bitten or not. Flow- Decent, nice touch on the change up, a lil' choppy in parts wit da rhymes. Punches- They were all right, one line stuck out, that'll be at the bottom. Personals- Not too good. The GayPoll line I wasn't feelin' at all. The others were just ok. Creativity- Liked the switch up, nice to see niggaz tryin' different things.

Fave Line:

like "lil rascals", cuz my flow iz da Cever, cuttin you down Eddie Haskell
now stop bendin backwards, even thow ya best flow comes out yur asshole

JPoll

Flow- A lil' betta, even though you did use the same word twice, other than that, it was betta overall, wit the rhymes and shit. Punches- Decent, the Opener was the best line. Personals- Weren't that good, but y'all was both about even on that. Creativity- Pretty good, never heard anything about the playboy mansion, or gettin' on video game heads, that was nice.(tru though, I dunno?)

Fave line:

You wouldn't be a dope gunfighter if you were 'Billy the Kid',
You got no balls avoiding real rhymers, they'd call you 'Billy that hid',

Liked that line.

It was a pretty even battle, and y'all both need some work, or to just take shit more seriously, but Ima give this one to JPoll
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay