Old 04-29-04, 05:53 PM   #8
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

Aight..Check Da ReMatch..

Snatching Dis Crown..Yo..

Bitch Check It...3...2...1....

Yo...

Aw Shit...Drop The Mic, Take A Bow Now, Look Enygma Spit First, Give Him A Round,
Of Applause, All I Hear Is Yawns, Cause Your Spit Hit Worse Than Speakers From Auto-Baun/
You Spitting and Cumming At Me Is Hard, Especially When You Lack The Balls,
Admit You Got The Mouth, But My Spit Is Drowning You Out Like Niagra Falls/
Learn Ya Lesson For Disrespecting The Holy Crown Of Re$tricteds Lyrical World,
R Got You Guessing Heart-Arresting Twist Ya Neck With Punches I Spit In A Sapherical Twirl/
Blessed Wit Words, Thinking We At A Veternarians Retirment Party The Way This Vets Gettin Served,
Getting Pissed Wit Pervs, Enygma Cant Handle Beef, This Masturbator Stays Obsessed With Herbs/
Enygma Better Check His Rhyme Scheme Before Posting A Genetical Verse Vision,
Cause Re$tricted Rips More Tight Bars In Ya Head Than A Geometrical Prism/
You’re Hopeless To Flow With Re$tricteds Prose Kid, God’s Rib Was Stolen To Mold This,
I’m Equivalent To Enygma? Fuck That! I’m Sicker Than Rosie O’Donnell Nude Doing Aerobics/
Enygmas Verse Is Spell Bitten, My Spits Are Too Hot To Hold-In Like Hells-Mittens,
Trust In Me, Your Weak Ass Flow Couldn’t Be Water If They Were Well-Written/
No Crew Can Talk Shit Bitch, Tak Shit On Me, Re$tricted Will Connect Your Head With Your Lip,
Fuck This Bitch, He Couldn't Have A Tight Flow If Each BAR Had It’s Own Personal Vice Grips/
I Intise This, Fucking With Re$tricted Has More Down-Falls Then Old Granny Tits,
Ol'Tranny Spits, This Cat's Verse Was Worse Than Both Of Chers Two Greatist Hits/
You Swinging, Kicking, Biting, and Punching, Must Be Paralized Cause I Just Don't Feel It,
Enygmas Verbs Attempt To Fix Him, Bitch Yo Cant Heal-It, My Ish Is Devine, Learn I Can Deal-It/
Look Kid, Take A Look In The Mirror Your Not Me, Quit Claiming Your The Best On RB,
Cause I'm Harming He, With Scripture Invisions That Got You Dodging Me, Constantly/
Cocky Cause You Got A Lucky Win Last Week, Sorry Kid Your Not As Lucky As You Thought,
Robbed Me Last Week, Ya I'll Syndicate Ya Chryme, Spits Forced Together Like Verbal Ink Blots/
You Could Spit Till Your Pencil Ran Out Of Lead and You Used All The Papers In Da Universe,
But Your Spits Combined Still Couldn't Match 5 Bars Of This Spit That I Barely Spersed/

Haha..Yea Motherfucker...Your Rule Didn't Last Long Haha..

Murderous Methods Muhphucka!!

~R~

The Best I Could Do Right Now, Not Much Free-Time With This Mad School Work.