View Single Post
Old 04-29-04, 08:29 PM   #19
Shadows edge
retired.

IP:

Alright.. check it.. I'm not going to run through the verses because that shit is just too long. So it's like this....

DP: you had some nice punches in there, but mostly you had a really choppy style that didn't let you develop punches, there was a comma like every 4 words it seemed. you really gotta use wordplay and setups to just straight punch.. your verse was lacking there. you came personal with some lines, but just didn't have any well developed punches.

latin: ok, you had some well develeped punches, but they ended up taking like two lines... your structure was just terrible. For instance:

"
pigeon please, battling this chick's a bigger "waist" (WASTE) than a fat bitch's JEANS/
all i gotta do is FART on her... cuz winnin this shit's a BREEZE//"

Yeah, that first line is nice, but you could probably take that concept and turn it into a nice bar without fucking up your structure. That second line is better, but then it doesn't rhyme too well....

So basically, latin had better punches that were more developed, but had pretty bad flow... I gotta give it to her for the punches.. but this was not as great a battle as I had anticipated.