View Single Post
Old 04-29-04, 08:43 PM   #22
KISI
atlas the vagabond

whoa

IP:

as always props to both contestants for a good battle. You both came out and did ya thing, i appreciate the entertainment.

damn! What's rilly hood wit y'all today?
wow. this is what we like to call a good battle. Taking time did pay off for one of these contestants.

since i'm black, i'm never one to say something as white as this but i think the severity of the situation deserves this classic white phrase...

Gee Whilickers!!

disasterpiece-straight solid and consistent flow throughout the whole duration of your verse. You had nice multis and read-a-long flow that keeps people reading on. However what you lacked were decent personals, decent lines, and well thought out verse as a whole. You brought an average battle verse to a war.

latinkitten-Excellent diss mami. Never meet me cuz i'll propose to you. Jk. You came through with great disses. Because i noticed you took time with your verse. WHile she typed hers up in minutes, rushing you to hurry up. You were methodically putting together what would become not only a memorable verse, but rap murder, and i respect you for that. I'm fairly sure this is the first verse that i've heard from you, and i am far from dissatisfied. The only problem was flow. A lot of times it was way too stretched, and it was more of a read, then a rap verse. But it was nice, though on all accounts.

memorable lines-its a DISASTER how u tryna give everyone a "PEICE", but cant even spell it/
i've seen a ONE WAY STREET with more CURVES,no wonder she's jealous/

it's all about the opener, and that mami, was nice.

you're harmless always talkin bout guns like u're armed bitch/
i'd give her a WEDGIE but her THONG's already UP TO HER ARMPITS//

wow!!!

disasterpiece's jugular got sent through a wood chipper on this one ma. i definately liked it.
I think if you found a way to put solid rhythm and multi's to go along with these punches you will be one of the illest.

so my vote goes to Latinkitten.
liochiofthachi vs. Maku JaiiLiin