View Single Post
Old 04-30-04, 07:55 AM   #15
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Here we go.....

Killah bwoy came with some stretched lines that didn't have that bad of a flow since they were all atretched to the same length....

Dis is no competition Blast ya with my Lyrikal Ammunition get rid of my opposition../
Walkin under ladders FUCK superstition still beatin you bitch,ASUME THE POSITION../
^^^This is an example of a stretched line. It ruins the rhythem all together.....
It also didn't have any punch in there. people didn't see that all his attempts at punches were mediocre....

Bwoy: come on dawg stop jackin off and drop ur verse...N:SHH im consentratin.../
Its ova dawg dont even drop jus' because i beat you again you aint gotta be hatin../
^^^Weak closer too.....where's the punch? I understand that you freestyled the whole verse but you could have thrown in a couple of punches just to mix things up...

Triple_N came with a basic flow that did flow through out the verse. This made the whole verse easier to read. He had a few stretched lines but not that many......

Faggot niggas like you garanteed to be left on wax
This bitch like a musical instrument, blowin' on dick like it was a sax
You won't get dap, cuz there's no gay rights in rap
No one's gonna root for an emcee that hugs more nuts that "jockstraps"

^^^ Kinda weak for an opener but atleast there was a punch in there......Triple had soem pretty weak attempts at punches but a few did hit a little.....

Compared to yours my rhymes are athletic, I'm the killa bwoy slayer
Ya shit is basic an fundamental like a white basketball player

^^^ Most original punch in the battle. It hit kinda hard too.....Triple_N just came with more punches in this one and I think that's what wins battles.....

Vote - Triple_N