View Single Post
Old 04-30-04, 11:51 AM   #21
Proliphik
New to RB

IP:

What in the BLUE HELL are you talikg about you babbling baffoon??? You don't even comprehend what ur saying, and YOU'RE the one saying it?!?!?!?
Case in point;
"Once You've Got the Dope Rhymes Then The Sky's The Limit" (WOTS UR EXCUSE?)" - By the very nature of your response, you are conceding that I am a dope rhymer, but you are wanting to know why the sky ain't my limit? You have a very poor handling of the English language, one of the many, MANY reasons you are a shyt rapper. 17 year old, mid-pubescent tosser, still working out his sexuality. Impotent? After your mum wipes the cum off her face, ask her if I'm impotent. I'm impatient - impatient with shyt rappers like yourself, junior. Oh look! another "you're a homo" line!!! Wow! you ARE "diverse", aren't you.... which is ironic because everytime I drop a "verse", YOU "die"....... so I'm always spitting "Die-verses". See, waterboys like you can't think laterally like that. If you can't drop at least 10 gay lines in a 12 line "rap", you have a nervous breakdown.
You are such a f*cking shyt rapper, it's amazing - don't speak my name again. To paraphrase the great Notorious B.I.G. - "I'm Big Dangerous, you NOT even a Little Viscious"

F*ck off and stay f*cked off.