View Single Post
Old 05-01-04, 01:25 PM   #27
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for enygma:

flow:nice job not as good as last week i don't think but still some good shit i had no problems with it 8/10

volcab:good use stayed on point whole peice didn't fall off diffenatly some of the best in the league like it should be 7/10

punches:good job here you addressed restricted well from start to finish a few of the lines seemed less strong as other but the shear amount of them really did damage my fav,"This Asshole’s Re$tricted…… no wonder he's Constipated//" kinda played idea but it worked well here 8/10

overall:23/30

breakdown for restricted:

flow:solid from start to finish good job here nothing to say bad about it 8/10

volcab:alittle basic at the start with lines rhyming with balls and falls and shit but you tighten it up well by the end 6/10

punches:not as many at enygma but yours were difenatly hittin alot stronger i liked,"I’m Equivalent To Enygma? Fuck That! I’m Sicker Than Rosie O’Donnell Nude Doing Aerobics/" not really a punch to enygma but funny shit some good punches too. 9/10

overall:23/30

vote--this is all tied up in my eyes really so close best match i've seen in the league yet, no point in voting for a draw though so i'll give my vote to enygma for the better rounded verse, vote-enygma

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league