View Single Post
Old 05-02-04, 09:08 AM   #2
lyrical distruction
This is my first post!

IP:

This guy might aswell quite ahead cause he don't wanna find is head chizzeled off by a sharp heavy instrument lieing dead/ I rap deep i will roll your eyes and send you into a deep sleep, you keep fronting bitch next thing you know it my crew will be stomping/ I got a reaction thats the equivelent of a 100 army im gonna finish you fast watching you take the first punch tripping over my shoe lace, im here to embrase, and i bet you do wear braises and glasses/ I inflict wid reaction make you see things in 3rd person perspective, im a ryme master collective ready to drop beats that hit you like iraques nukes bombing/ Your lifes on a thine line whats the problem for me chopping it, slice you with a knife to calve you up like card board, put duck tape stetched all around you started to look like you were expanding, then start landing you with mighty fists pounding/ I'll flick you away like a rubberband elastic, make a fold and mold outta you smere on feilds./ i'll cough you up like a surliver thriving up, thats ready to launched to orbit in space, you land on mars, people thought you were a new specie/ You get laughed and literally scaraped your so poor the street owns you/
Send a message via MSN to lyrical distruction