View Single Post
Old 05-02-04, 07:13 PM   #15
White Light
Light Weight

IP:

Kings: was feeling ur lines...

Vocab and Structure: aight u used excellent vocab... i am geusing u have a pretty complex 1 be reading ur verses.... and ur structure was pretty good aswell...

Punchlines: ok u had a bunch of punchlines... all of which hit encreadibly hard... i was mainly feeling
im about to ‘dethrone’ this ‘king’…and take his crown
what’s a matter dog?…you too embarrassed to state ya hometown?
that was 1 of ur best....

Personals: u had couple skatered threw out ur verse... they were pretty good grade A style... i thought that these ones won u da battle
you cant touch me, or my ‘record’…not even a lil ‘stratch’(check avatar)
my ‘sickness’ may be contagious…but its something u will never ‘catch’

Flow: all of ur lines flowed really good... ur structure and complex vocab helped ur flow...

Beggining and End: u started strong and u ended strong... ur ending was good... over all 9/10

King Solo:

Vocab and Structure: ok ur vocab is pretty good not as complex as Kingz but not 2 basic... ur structure was just as good as Kings...

Punchlines: u had a few and i thought this was ur best...
Kingz bitch wanted to be wit a real KiNg but I don’t wanna roll wit a slappa
She’s worth less than Kingz, and Kingz is worth less than his fuckin rapper [50 Cent]
hit pretty hard

Personals: ok had a couple... were average i would say... umm but didn't manage 2 beat Kingz... but still here were ur best...
U callin ureself an undestructable emcee, but really all u bringin them is shame
I mean I keep looking at all ure posts but I just can’t seem to find their name

Flow: ok ur lines flowed really well... structure and vocab added 2 it...

Beggining and End: ok ur begging was ok but u sorta fell after that... and ur ending was sorta weak...

Winner: Kingz
cuz he his punchlines ripped apart King Solo... also, i thought ur lines were more original and ur vocab was better... but the thing that got my vote was this line...
you cant touch me, or my ‘record’…not even a lil ‘stratch’(check avatar)
my ‘sickness’ may be contagious…but its something u will never ‘catch’

I VOTE ON UR BATTLES... U VOTE ON MINE...

DEATH ROW