View Single Post
Old 05-03-04, 05:08 AM   #34
Proliphik
New to RB

IP:

I hear what you're saying AuthenTIK, & mad respect to you. But let's face it, when I disassemble him lyrically, what's that gonna prove? I know I'm better than him, he knows it, anyone whose viewed this string clearly knows it. The only thing that 'might' shut him up is decapitation....... which can be arranged. And as for Mad Dog, why's he so mad? We're the ones who have to endure his diabolical rantings... by even talking about battling me gives him some crediblilty he does not deserve. I want to test my skills, and Mad Dog/Iden is not a test to me. But who knows, if people really want to see this mis-match, that may be what'll have to happen.... oh, and can somebody inform those village idiots that the UK is 5 - 7 hours ahead timewise, so 'calling me out' when I've left work (work... for those who know WHO they are, that's where you get paid for what you are skilled at, but it's hard to describe 'skill' to certain visitors to this site - don't even wanna call them emcees - who really have no personal experience of what skill is). Bottom line AuthenTIK, is this kid bores me - what justice am I doing myself by granting these children a battle with me? If it comes to it, so be it, but I won't be pleased when I beat them - I'll be disappointed that I let it go that far...