View Single Post
Old 05-03-04, 12:26 PM   #4
lyrical distruction
This is my first post!

IP:

now razer im gonna put a heart stopper in your tracks, you can't beat me, i'll kik your ass wid my raps/
i'll slap you bitch causeing mass bruising seeing you die from internal bleeding/
you betta stop believeing you an't got one second in a contest, you get chucked out spat right out fast/
i an't trying to defeat you im trying to chopp you into little peices n eat you/
put your dead body in a trash can looking like a weed enbedded looking like a flower pot hah/
rapping an't your thing, no need to winge i just say this to make you twitch/
your a switch turned off, no lights nothing shining bright, you need a new fuse/
I think you still need to go to school, instead of not having qualifications unknoledgable/
i'm on a role, I just stole your spot light, your lerking in the dark in a shaddow/
I put you into perspective cause i know your not energetic, and have a real nice life but live life lomesome with no wife/
you were born at the break of dawn and when your mumma looked at ya she screamed OMG what is it!!!, looking like an old man in a miniture body/
this guy is lifeless i couldn't stress lest why I must detest this, you bitch gonna lose, plus all your teeth/
Im the mistical most radical out law, you fall streight onto the floor, say well done and give you an apluad of beefing when tripping ova my shor lace/
i'll hang you on da wall like a picture frame, scribble yout face in crosses to make you look better/
my lyrics twist wat ya say, i throw punches swinging like an arang a tang/ distructing in the opposite direction from me/ you get lumbered and slaughtered/
I get my hand gun out shooting bullets in any direction in ramdom places, hoping 100 bullets land in your face!/
im a polluting gas, im radiational toxic, you get poisoned then burried as fossal/
i can't control my brainwaves there on the max and can't relax, cause my minds so complex/
I bet this fuca reads text from his mumma who's also his secret admirer/
This text works, it lerks stalks then haunts, im like a poltergist ready to give you a shocking fright, it will make you drop out ya skin on a sunday night/
this fools done, he's played the wrong game to think he has won cause bitch your long gone/
I don't care who wins this battle, i just wanted your teeth to rattle and flog ya like cattle!/
Send a message via MSN to lyrical distruction