View Single Post
Old 05-03-04, 03:48 PM   #6
lyrical distruction
This is my first post!

IP:

yo this guys dead he's gonna be hung 25 feet in the air not moving my words colaborate state the victoreous/
this guy dissed me on my last post n told him to watch his mouth otherse he's toast/
I don't need guns i'll use my mouth fireing machine gun bullets semi automatic out causing mass deverstation, like the mask/
you get get caught up and get forte I use both bare hands wrapped around your neck listnin to your symblism in suffication/
This rapper an't clever, he didn't even pass his gcses in school/
I rule i'll nock your dam ass over like a stool, cane your ass, im going historical, to phycotic/
this guy an't got shit to say might as well stay dat way, cause i can out play you any day/
my flow will blow you away like a hurricane blowing 100 mile per hour winds/
Your slowly burning up inside im a paracite that's biteing your vital organs never gonna take my teeth off the fight/
You don't see me im invisable you won't notice a second when comeing past you. Beter open ear drums listen cause you don't want to be held at gun point with my ass out to kiss it/
You stuffed this battle, now please scadadle your a baby who still sleeps in a cradle with a rattle/
Send a message via MSN to lyrical distruction