View Single Post
Old 05-04-04, 01:21 PM   #7
uzimaximus
New to RB

IP:

Like a venus fly trap ill chew u/ you sure u wanna try n rap to go on n flow on your own with out them foney notes of yours?/im not tryin to diss you/ im towards makin u look bad n permanetly dismiss you/sorry dawg, better luck next time/go back home n compose some more punch lines/ get sum practice cuz for sure u aint showin talent up m the mind/ just sum fake kidd claimin he ballin/ whatchu know bout streets? other than black top n concrete/ I am the thug life pac talked about/ im the Mexi-CAN walkin wit bloodhounds wit no collars/ got your girl numba for free,no dollars/ she asked me to holla tomorrow/ after your ass leaves her crib ill come right in and knock the webs u left on her/ Ill burn u ALIVE till u screamin to be extinguished
cuz when i drop the science,muthafukas askin to stop the violence n start strippin / Start fires n block fire hydrants/while your entire apartment is on flames along wit your fukin carpet/ im a medical surgen,(not) searchin for the blood clot u got from my gunshots/ dont understimate me, i do carry glocks to knock you/ i wont get caught, i leave em locked in may car in the school parkin lot wit my green buds n rocks,baseball bats n punchin gloves..ha ha
Ill stop your short life while you're still a teen virgin/
seein the light fade out while im still cursin/ and deny everything/ ill plead the 5th like my jaws are muzzled/
So suck my dick while i sit n do this crossword puzzle, full of sublimital verbs/ could it be or is it a trip off the THC in the herb / Ill end this on a good note..keep the flows flowin n the spit dripin/ n keep listenin to the words im usin when its all u im dissen. Im here to stay i not a truent..hola back at your boy FLU-int...aka A.Lopez
makin got none n othas feel hopeless.