View Single Post
Old 05-04-04, 01:49 PM   #23
Shadows edge
retired.

IP:

Dis is no competition Blast ya with my Lyrikal Ammunition get rid of my opposition../
Walkin under ladders FUCK superstition still beatin you bitch,ASUME THE POSITION../
i kinda like the anger here... but the lines are still stretched
'Spit razor sharp lyrics..Touch the screen and you'll wind up with ya hands missin'../
Like a fat bitch tryin' to walk to the store, Beatin me is a Fuckin' "Mission"...../
um... i dunno.. wasn't that dope.. you're saying its hard... not a great meta either
I Cause total annihalation This kid can't "drop shit" like a kid with constepation..../
"Your soo cool Bwoy"smack ya in da face,im tryna battle not hold no conversation../
see.. you're forcing mutlis. annhilation has nothing to do with the rest of the line.. and the constipation thing is kinda played..
rearrange ya face cause ya rhymes are ugly like a michael jackson mascalation.../
Read the tutorials I master the arts of rappin' while this bitch "masters- Batin"..../
the wordplay is pretty neat
Bwoy: come on dawg stop jackin off and drop ur verse...N:SHH im consentratin.../
Its ova dawg dont even drop jus' because i beat you again you aint gotta be hatin../
i kinda like that... pretty ok

Faggot niggas like you garanteed to be left on wax
This bitch like a musical instrument, blowin' on dick like it was a sax
nice metah, i like it
You won't get dap, cuz there's no gay rights in rap
No one's gonna root for an emcee that hugs more nuts that "jockstraps"
ok.. pretty nice metah again
Always talkin' bout u hard, when in a real fight u wanna mix an mingle
Claimin u bust shots, only thing this bitch pops is "pringles"
would have been nice to have a multi here with shots, it flows kinda funny to me. but pretty nice punch (probably played, but i havent heard it...)
I'm a do like Ja an 50 an squash this beef like I was lewis farracon
Wastin' my time, ya rhymes couldn't generate heat if they was wearin' "long johns"
eh... not so much
I'm put more pains in ya gut than ab crunches
You beat me, never!, I've felt breast harder than your punches
aight.. pretty nice[/]
Compared to yours my rhymes are athletic, I'm the killa bwoy slayer
Ya shit is basic an fundamental like a white basketball player
[b]eh... not so much

This nigga emulates rapper's likes, he wants to scream like "lil john"
All the gurls scream when ya drop ya pants cuz ya got a "lil jon"
eh.. dont like the rhyme... ok punch i guess, but not great
He was put in this forum jus to annoy, he mad cuz I'm the real mccoy
One look at ya pic an I almost died of fright, I guess that why they call u "Killa Bwoy"
hehe.. nice personal.. first ive seen this battle

ok check it... both of you came somewhat inconsistently... killah your rhymes are stretched and you force multis into them that are often irrelevent... and you mix punches with threats in one line, and the punches come out weaker. try using more setups and shrinking your lines, and using metas and wordplay that aren't so played...

triple n... your verse started hot.. fell off at the end big time but then you had a nice closer which also had a personal... both of you guys need to step that shit up on personals. but still, for the better, more original metahs:

v/ triple n