View Single Post
Old 05-04-04, 07:01 PM   #9
L.I.
Miss Me?

My Verse

IP:

I just love how this guy thinks he can beat me...alright man....heres sumtin to shut you up.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickpunch
Shadows...seemed like u were lost...ur flow didnt flow good nor ur structure...its either me or ur shit wasnt connectin...u had some ok punches...but the shit sometimes didnt make sense...U NEED 2 WORK ON UR STRUCTURE AND FLOW SO IT'LL BE EASY FOR US READERS 2 READ AND COMPREHEND...

^^All feedback was the same on our last battle, only negativity was directed at your verse...
Cockiness got him sayin crazy shit, take all ya winnin predictions and see them reversed...
Loss by loss added up when against skill, seems like your losses are in sync as the rockettes....
Sarcasm shows the fear because of a rough road schedule, and u dont perform well wit vets...
Than you rep ya crew, only four members, it aint even large...
No wonder your crew fucking sucks, they have you in charge!...
The way your record’s goin, theres no chance of bein an expertise…
And it doesn’t help that you loss category is more populated than the Japanese…
And how you gonna edit your verse post and than act like no one will notice...
Its straight, you can edit after i dropped, still get the loss afta feedin off this...
Stead of visitin tutorials afta ery battle, receivin losses by the bunch...
Grow fists, maybe you'll have a chance at landin a real fuckin punch...
For real this bitch knows deep down he loves me, dog im like an idol to you...
I make peoples 'heads' turn when my 'shoulders' brushed off so he copped the shampoo...
Shoulda at least tried against enygma cause you had no chance in this one...
14 vs 18, punches, flow, personals, and metas...merked you and i aint even begun...

Explanation for closer....14 vs 18 = ages....jus so yall understand that lol....

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.