View Single Post
Old 05-05-04, 05:43 AM   #59
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

La la la i aint listening BigNeks coz u see im bigger than that...fact is im bored wit this beef it's outdated like Ja Rules & 50's beef...BigNeks shut the fuck up u aint a gangsta aight u aint hustled, pimped, shot, stabbed, fucked a ho...

PERIOD so stop wit ur baby boy beef...tryin to bully me coz im only 17...but as u see...i aint phased so bets to murder me...and words u spit dont even come close to me...im bettin u got yo ass whooped as a lil kiddie...and frontin me's...gonn get u merked quickly...So Big N-E-K-S...Stop talkin coz u wastin ur breath...Gettin stressed that much...u'll meet an early death...Sayin hello to ur grave...knowin Mad Dog left u depraved...like a housewife wit a husband who labels her his slave...slavin away in the kitchen...like u, when she speaks all she's doin is bitchin...the chain on her necks gettin tighter and constrictin...like a boa...whats up Big?...u think i owe ya...Na i dont so crash in ur Nova...Townie bitch dont say i told ya...when i cut ya brakes...and ur hearts beatin slower...till it stops...so this is where i get off...see ya BigNeks hope to hear from ya...NOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote