View Single Post
Old 05-05-04, 07:53 AM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Died From Defeat....usin big letters for Capsizin The Weak
Cause beggin for a battle ain't the only Time On His Knees
6...nice punch, a bit basic from what i've seen u do but still it was aight!!I Spit What I'm Dealt.....I know this Kid Wants Some Help
So sick I gave him the sniffles and he caught a Whiff Of Himself
8...lmfao, funny shit, creative usin the link that said 'I smell pussy', i liked that line, very good!!This Kid's Just Absurd...battles full of Insignificant Words
No one likes him.......even at work they Flip Him The Bird
6...ok this punch was aight but the flip him the bird part had nuthin to do with the post from what i cud see.Spit the Truth cause I Can't Lie...this Dude isn't Half Tight
Cause he's spittin Idle Threats....with his Computer On Standby
6...average punc, pretty basic again and u cud do a lot better.My Violence Spews.....shitted on this cat, no Bile Was Used
I just Spanked this Kid....and got convicted of Child Abuse
8...funny, i liked the closer made up for those couple of lines that fell off on the points.

OVERALL PUNCH POINTS - 34

enygma's quick to cypher.. but even quicker decyphered as wack
u got nothin
new or personal that is.. jus a buncha herbs hangin from ya sack
7...gud punch, hit pretty hard and a gud strong openin to the spit!!so `talic brings ya down a peg cos i leave ya knee deep
attack with razors
have ya escapin with a close shave.. an no feet
7...funny shit, the setup was gud and the punchline worked effectively!!Cos when enygma gets to postin RB'll pull out the stops
*cough*
Proclaims a title more custom than enygmas drops
6...probly ure worst line yet, not too creative but aight i guess!!I stay strait slayin this whore.. concussin ya head with spits rare
Bitch the type to get dizzy
Cos i have ya coverin ya tracks.. like embarrassed DJ's live on air
7...funny line again, second line was the best, a gud solid punch!!So fuck an enygma.. his view of skills distorted.. like his sig
have ya cowerin
an showin ya hands.. cos ya small talk aint gonna make ya B.I.G
7...gud closer, cud have been better but still effective. Gud spit!!

OVERALL PUNCH POINTS - 34

ure punches put a tie up
both y'all had gud flow and i was feelin ure verses so i wud call the flow a tie.
that takes it down to the structure of ure spits, i think illtalic takes this cuz enygma used a basic square structure whilst talic did the little bit in between his setup and punch which i liked. that was the only part of the battle where i cud separate u so i give this battle to illtalic!!