View Single Post
Old 05-05-04, 10:32 AM   #15
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for enygma:

flow:not the best i've seen from you like in the past few weeks in the title matches but still top notch 7/10

volcab:alright less then usually seemed like the whole verse was kinda rushed i guess maybe cause your battling twice? 7/10

punches:some good lines i thought my fav,"This dude's from Calgary.......no wonder he's considered a flamin fag" ha ha ha i think i've seen shit like that before but it was good 7/10

overall:21/30

breakdown for j-poll:

flow:seemed kidna choppy cause of most of the bars being soo streached just my opinion 6/10

volcab:some alright use not what i'd have tried with when you tried to put him down for his use. but still alright 7/10

punches:for the most part pretty original here i liked,"Can't take ur eyes off my keystyle, you stare for 182 blinks,Ur rhymes don't affect people, too weak, like watered down drinks," it tells you put thought into your lines good job 7/10

overall:20/30

vote--although this was alot closer then i thought it would be i still see enygma taking it the flow was more balanced with the punches then j-poll

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league