View Single Post
Old 05-05-04, 12:30 PM   #9
LyricalMethod
***Man Down***

IP:

When if flow i cause more contreversey than Kobe's rape cases and anger more people than eminems rascist statements/Lets face it im on top you stuck in tigger's basement.My skill it timeless b it ain't no replacin me/I don't want to sound rascist but you can't be black cuz you have Micheal Jackson's skin traces/YOu think you "I'll" but you couldn't be sick even if you had anthrax for a year, yeah and i don't respect ya im like your mom i always neglect ya/You got good punch lines but you couldn't blow up even if you could swallow proximiny mines/My rhymes blind ya got yah thinkin im right behind yah, but its not me you better get the "Picture" and adjust your reception/My nuts bigger than yours ask your girl i slid up in her like THE TROJAN OF TROY, its simple my verbs make imprints in your mind like dimples/You don't have guns you couldn't hold a gat even if Nick Cannon was your newborn son/ Im so contreversial i put more graphics in yah then feed the children television specials/ yes sir im nice, too cool me off its gonna take a lifesize can of Old Spice/Face it R.B. is not your place man you belong on planet wackness where there is no escape man, you got heart but evrybody know you soft and sweet like warmed up pop tarts. im on point like darts and stay hittin the mark cuz i mastered this art. and naw i don't feel yah, like talkin under water bitch i can't hear yah. And a no-sho that won't happen thats impossible Like Fred Hammon rappin. you might have braces you still can't spit bars my lyrics sneek up on you like unmarked cops cars. i drop jaws, save your oooo's and ah's i drop hard like shit like i got Zeus's balls.

THIS RAP SHIT IS NOT A GAME CRAZE

I GOT THE ARTILERY THAT AH RING YAH HEAD 4 DAYS

SO ONLY COME AT ME PROPER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RAP LIKE MACE
Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalMethod