View Single Post
Old 05-07-04, 06:12 PM   #11
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for 2bad:

flow:good job here i liked the flow it worked all the way threw the verse 8/10

volcabretty good here big improvments over any other verses i've read of yours good job 7/10

punches:this is where your verse seemed to lack you threw a couple of alright lines best,"you've ACCOMPLISHED nuthin//u win ure battles by no shows" nice name flip but aside from that there wasn't too many good lines you need to improve here 5/10

overall:20/30 great verse still need to work on some more concrete direct punches

breakdown for accomplishment:

flowretty average i've seen way better from you have you given up since your title match loss? 7/10

volcab:basic array not hating it's just i've read better from you i'm kinda dissapointed 6/10

punches:best part of your verse i'm glad you didn't lax on this too considering the rest of your verse best line,"...kids all the way in england...but he's still crampin my style.../" my only beef with your lines was the feeding off his verse with that accomplished much line that is a rule this is your warning next time i might dq you. anyway good job 7/10

overall:20/30

vote--the breakdown puts this even my vote is for accomplishment though better punches edge him out here

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league