Thread: Real ~vs~ Darrk
View Single Post
Old 05-08-04, 07:01 PM   #6
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Dude, To Be Honest Kid, I Think-That-You-Wack So Ima Treat You Like “New Jersey Corpses” And Just “Sink-You-In-(W)Raps!”/
And There’s A Reason They Use “Graphite In Pencils Now”…“Led Poison Is A Thing-Of-The-Past!!!”//
I Bring-You-Attack, You Get Stripped-Fucked…Ima Have You “Look Up To Me” Like I Was His “Big-Brother!”/
And Quick,-Cover…Duck…Cuz Im More Fast To “Reprimand dude” Then A “Strict-Mother!!!”//
Shit-Brother, Am I Gonna Take-You-To-Rest Cuz Im Faster Than “Autopsy” To Take A “Blade-To-Ya-Chest!!”/
Im Breakin-This-Vet…You In “Murky Waters” Now Cuz Im Really “Put Ph-To-The-Test!!”//
Ima Rape-Him-In-Text, Yes, I Got You “Cleaning Up Ya Shit” Like “Preparing For Legal-Inspections!”/
Have P In Pieces-An-Sections…And Ima Leave “Poison In Blood” Like Fucking “Lethal-Injections!!”/
Needing-Protection//
Blaze-Is-Killin-Phybs…Have This “Bitches Bottom Just Grey” Like “Someone Colorblind Grillin-Chicks!!!!”(sig - belt)/
Strait-Up-Just-Spilling-Clips…And I’ll “Put You Through A Window” Faster Than “Juvenile Delinquents With Building-Bricks!”//
Ur Feelin-Sick? Ha…No, I Check-Jokes…Have You “Accepting Your End” Like “Convicts On Death-Row!!”/
Yes-Yo I Supress-Flows…Make Ya “Lines In Tha Thread Disappear” Quicker Than “Pressed-Clothes!”//
Lets-Go, Blaze Spits In A Vital-Way…All You’re Doing Is “Hurting Yourself” Like “Depressed Teens Who Isolate!!”/
So I Leave Him To Cry-In-Hate Cuz Im “Take Brah Out” Harder Than “Tidal-Waves!!”//
This Guy’s-Mistake? Hip-Hop…The Kids-Not At The Tip-Top Of Game…His Shits-Pop So He Gets-Popped/
Tick-Tock…Time Is Running Out…In The End Ima Leave You “Pissed At John” Like A “Pit-Stop!!”//
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough