View Single Post
Old 05-10-04, 09:45 AM   #2
taken over
New to RB

IP:

yeah! its taken over bitch, you want hits i'm the dude wit em, i got him sick its like i spit flu symtoms. i carry guns hosta free, real as a youngen seen things i wasn't posta see, i's baggen up and i dont mean groceries, and i lost alot of my boyz that was close to me, thats why i clap at any cat approchin me, you get scared and sprayed in the air like polperi. while i'm supposed to be impressed wit your ice, i get you robbed every week for the rest of yo life. i guess i like rappers from the south but ill get their teeth snatched out for that platinum in they mouth. so you betta run like you on a treadmill or get feed still, if the knife dont take you then the lead will, oh you live, i'll show you how being dead feel. this nigga think he cute from his boots to his hair line, i'm so fly, i should own my own airline. if you blaze, i got haze, wit the hurb in the streets, man my strip ludacris, i'm disturbin the peace. this nigga drink buuz, i got write a album for dude where you shop, foot locker, i go to islands for shoes.
ONE!