View Single Post
Old 05-11-04, 09:42 AM   #3
mc murder
Banned: Biter

IP:

ima keep my title, u can call out names...u could rap in an out-house and still not 'stall' the game//
ur rhymes lackin flavor like empty gum packs so now u ejacu|ate backwards just to 'cum back'//
this kids a soft ass like bum wax, like athletes in 'special olympics' u runnin 'dumb tracks'//
wen i bust my 9 i might spray so go ahead and 'zig zag'...u gettin smoked like 'white j's'//*
i left ya the right way cuz this light weight tried to 'swing straight' but only fights gay//
u wanna talk nouns i dock sounds...u could fill cavities with cement and still not 'rock' crowns//
throw out the keys...this battles on the lock down, u've always been gay...u just suckin çock now//
ya profile full of 'property' extortion cuz ur a 'fucken mistake' like female abortions//*
this quëèr offered me distortion by sayin his mouth goes around çock like male forskin//
ur ass wouldn't be sharp if u shit spikes...like stuffed animals u kno im gonna rip white!// ooooo
this recycler likes to flip bikes so i'll leave j white seein more 'blood' than crypt fights//*
my forces scorches ya fortress with 4 hits cuz i 'beat up' pussies and leave em with sore clits//
fuck this jackass...of course he likes horses...u never came with game so u may as well forfeit//
u couldn't make 'dough' tyrin to shred wheat, 'screw' this, ur post made the 'thread' weak!//
im steppin hard like lead feet, i'll leave a cd player in ya coffin cuz u just a 'dead beat'//
u lackin game 'on the ball' or not so i'll put a bullet in ya mouth and let u 'call the shots'//
cmon dawg...copy and paste is all u got, u goin down in flames but still ain't fallin hot//
all ya melodies gettin smoked like remedies so u musta been high wen that PM was sent to me//
u only 1 step ahead of me alphabetically so fuck this CRIPpled bitch and his BLOODline pedigree//**